How it all started...
The church moved from the building on Oak Street to the current building on Tennessee Avenue on May 12, 1922.
In April of 1977, the church took on an almost insurmountable amount of water during the flood. After the water receded, the church was covered in thick mud and much of the inside was ruined.
Many volunteers in the congregation and community, gutted the entire building and cleaned/replaced everything. After one more remodel years later, the church stands at it's current glory. Come see for yourself, the magnificence of this (almost) 100 year old building and what's inside!